Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shoo Fly, Kitty Pi


I no sooner got the Kitty Pi off the needles and Zack claimed it for his own. I didn't even get a chance to weave in the ends or wash it. I should have left it that way...

I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn in Cabin Brown on US 10.5 needles The fur is Patons Cha Cha in Tango. It took 2 1/2 skeins of the Wool-Ease.

Once Zack got done with it, I washed it, then made the mistake of tossing it in the dryer with a Bounce fabric sheet. With towels. It came out soft and full of towel lint. And matted the Cha Cha trim CRAP!

But, Sophie didn't seem to mind. I started another one, the bottom will be the rest of the Cabin Brown skein and I got two skeins of the same yarn in Cranberry. I may or may not wash it, but if I do, I won't be tossing it in the dryer... And I won't be using towels as agitation, I'll toss in a pair of jeans.

In the end, both Sophie and Zack seem happy. And, in the end, isn't that all that matters?

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger soapy said...

they are just too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home