Wednesday, December 21, 2005

In or Out of the Blogging Closet

Kathy, aka Grumperina, challenged her readers to a meme:

"Who knows about your knitting and your knitting blog, and what are your reasons for revealing (or not) its existence to these folks?"

I started this blog, not so much to keep track of my knitting, but to let other bloggers I read know that I really DO knit. I don't know if they read me or not when I leave a comment on their blog... If they do, they've certainly never left a comment for me, and that's OK. Although I do admit I get giddy when I get a comment that wasn't spam! :-)

I've told two friends about my blog. Both are recreational knitters and both are beaders. Beads and beading are my first passion and I took up knitting again after burning out on one too many bead projects last year. I don't know that either one has read this.

Oddly, another beading friend found my blog from a comment I posted on another Minnesota knitters blog. Small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home