Wednesday, November 02, 2005

If You're Going to San Francisco...

Look me up at B.A.B.E. 2005! W00t!


I solved my problem of what to bring to work on. I've decided that I really don't want to make the Clapotis, so I decided to use the Kiogu KPPPM yarn to make the "Here and There Cables" from "Scarf Styles." What a fun pattern it is! I have two repeats done and it's scrumptious! I'm using the Koigu 603 colorway on size US 5 needles. I also added another repeat (18 stitches) to keep the width. I have 7 hanks for a total of 350 grams and 1225 yards.

In other news, look what I scored at Value Village the other day, almost 2 full skeins of Rowan Kidsilk Haze. I from my web searches, I think the color is discontinued, Chill. Oh yeah, the two skeins cost me a grand total of 79 cents.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! Didn't know you were into knitting too! I haven't been doing much beadwork - much more knitting and even spinning now.

Nice to see your blog - just took this one peek after seeing your name from one of those map thingies. Now I am off to check it all out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home