Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend Ketchup

Not much new to report. River is still at 8 repeats of the pattern. I did get another repeat done on Paws to Remember, so that's at 36. I think I have enough yarn left for two more repeats and that's done.

I started another pair of fingerless mitts with Lion Brand Wool-Ease, The white multi with the strand of glitter in it. It hates me and I was pretty sure this was a project that wasn't meant to be. I think I started and ripped out 5 or 6 times. I never got more than 6 rows on any of the tries, so it was easier to rip out and start over.

The first time, when I crossed the first and last stitches on the needles to make a tighter join, I actually cast off one of the stitches, so ended up with 39 stitches instead of 40. The rest of the tries, I screwed up the pattern. I now have 3 repeats (12 rows) done and I think I'm finally on the right path (knock wood). It was pissing Sophie off, too.



I also started a pair of slipper boots to be felted. I've never felted before, so I think it's going to be fun to see what happens. I'm using Cascade 220 for these, I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home