Monday, October 10, 2005

Summer Tank and a OSW

Since I was so bad about blogging this summer, I do have some finished things to post. The first is this tank top from Leisure Arts
Trendy Knit Tops. Paired with a matching
One Skein Wonder and this girl is ready to go!

For this set, I used Moda Dea Curious yarn (45% nylon, 28% cotton, 27% acrylic ) in Black Cherry on US size 10 needles. Oddly enough, Moda Dea doesn't show this yarn on their website.

I started a Feather & Fan dishcloth yesterday out of some scrap Sugar 'n Cream yarn in "Hot Blue" (turquoise). It will be as big as I have yarn. I also made a credit card holder out of scrap Sugar 'n Cream in "Summer Splash." These are both leftover yarns from Stephanie's Waist Pack pattern.


1 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Summer Tank looks good! I like your photos too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home