Friday, June 24, 2005

Magic Scarf

Wadda bum I've been in blogging... Or, not blogging, as it were.

Last weekend was the Bead & Button Show in Milwaukee and it was a non stop three days of shopping and visiting with friends that I only get to see once a year. Good times.

Remember the CaraMia Magic Scarf I started a couple of weeks ago? I brought that along to knit on the train and during any down time (read, in the mornings befor the show floor opened). I realized on the train that two 30 gram tubes of beads weren't going to be near enough and, although I was able to get more beads at the show, this meant that once I knit up the beads I had already threaded, I had to add the new beads at the end of the skein and push them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way back to where I ended. That took me a whole evening, not so much fun.

Here's Cara checking out the Hostas in my front yard:



And here's Cara bound off and ready to have the stitches pulled, it's currently 25 inches long, I wonder how long it will get:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home