Friday, September 29, 2006

Progress - A little bit of this..

More progress on the log cabin (click for biggie pic). This will probably be the last picture for awhile. The rows are currently 120 stitches, and so, obviously, not as much quick change. I now have two 29" circular needles on each side as stitch holders.

I don't have much progress to show on the blue sock, either, so I didn't take a picture of that. I did turn the heel and am about halfway through the gusset decreases.

I cast on the second pink stripy sock, that will be my new take along project. I have the cuff and one pattern repeat done so far.

And, finally, I finished my 3rd pair of socks for Socks for Soldiers. I think I'm officially burned out on black for a bit! I'll get these sent out along with the leisure socks I made with the Claudia yarn as well as a bunch of Beanie Babies and other goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home