Wednesday, September 20, 2006

September Morn...

This was taken on Sunday morning.

My log cabin afghan is growing. It's going a bit slower now and I have 100 stitches on the needles, it grows by 10 stitches on every other side. Well, I guess it's not really going slower, it just feels like it because I'm not changing colors as often.

I'm also keeping up with weaving in the threads as I go, so the back looks almost as good as the front. Thank goodness JoAnns has lots of coupons this week, I need 4 more circular needles for stitch holders soon, as well as point protectors so they don't slip out of the stitches.

I started the heel flap on the blue sock today, so I'm on the home stretch. On the black sock, I have about 30 rows left and I can start the toe decrease. Both are second socks and the black will complete the third pair for Socks for Soldiers.

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Your log cabin is looking very lovely.

I have a bunch of bright colored and now discountinued Lion Brand Cotton (with acrylic) that would make an interesting Log Cabin. Might need more colors though. Will have to see...

Isn't the weather great! Just right for baking and knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home