Monday, September 04, 2006

Two Halves...

...do not, necessarily, make a whole. The pink stripy sock has been my "to go" sock that I keep in the car; I finished it last night. The yarn is Sockotta (The Plymouth Italian Collection, colorway 367). The pattern stitch can be found on June 11th of the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar. Love the way the pattern looks, the stripes? Not so much. (Click pics for big.)

The blue socks are my second attempt at my mother's Christmas gift. The yarn is Fortissima Colori Socka Color (colorway 2429) and I love the heathered look of it. The stitch pattern is the Small Herringbone Rib found in !Vogue Knitting Stitchionary Volume One (pattern #67). Love the yarn, love the pattern and it fits!

The Wandering Trail socks did end up being a tad bit snug. I gifted them to Cisco and they fit her perfectly. Serendipity!

Oh, and the tall mannequin leg? Fell on my foot, my big toe. Hurts like a mofo! I sure hope the nail doesn't turn black and blue and fall off. How do I explain that my leg fell on my foot?!

1 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually do like the stripey patterned sock, as well as the other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home