I totally meant to do that...Or not... This is the first sleeve for the
Hedgerow Coat from the Fall 2007 issue of Interweave Knits.
The ribbing pattern is 2x3 with the wrong side being k3, p2 and the right side being k2, p3. So far, so good...
It wasn't until I was halfway done with the second sleeve that I'd realized my mistake. Since the cuff is turned up, and once done, the k2, p3 ribbing would show. I should have changed the ribbing when I moved from the cuff to the actual sleeve, but instead, merrily continued along with the pattern, thus making the wrong side showing. ARRGGGHHH!!!!!
The cables are correct and, since most of the ribbing will will be on the inside of the arm and not that visible, I decided to continue as is rather than reknit both sleeves. It's a design element... That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
In any event, both sleeves and both fronts are done and blocked. I'm about halfway done with the back, then I get to put it together and add the collar and front bands. Whew!