Friday, April 06, 2007

Hello? Is this thing on?!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... It's been forever and I have no excuse other than the longer I waited to post, the longer... well... I waited to post. OK, I had back to back colds. Different colds. The first, I sneezing and blowing my nose so hard I was peeing my pants and the second, I was coughing so hard that not only was I peeing my pants; I also lost my voice.


OK, let's start with Faina. I think this picture was taken on the 3rd repeat at about row 100. I've finished that repeat and have started the 4th (and last) and am at row 120. Then I start the decreases for the end. I'm on the 3rd ball of yarn and am thinking that I may not need the 4th, which means less than the 450 yards called for. Then again, there's the fringe...



Next up is the necklace I made for my Mom for her birthday; mailed late, it has arrived in time. YAY! The focal bead is a piece of Elephant Jasper and the necklace is a simple spiral rope with fresh water pearls and 3mm Czech firepolish beads.

And, this is laying on my latest idea... I finally won a copy of the Great American Aran Afghan on eBay and have been making squares using Lion Brand Wool Ease in Natural Heather. I'm on my 5th square. I like the challenge of all the cables and LOVE that each square is only about 12 x 12 inches. Pics to come later.



And a picture of Zack checking out the log cabin afghan. I think I have one or two more bands since the last update.

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Great work! Wow that necklace is really pretty. I think the log cabin is cool too... cute cat and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home